Welcome to Space Wars!Space Wars is a free browser game. You don't have to install it on your computer and everything needed is already available, if you can access this page.
In this game you have to build your own civilization in space and protect it against others. You have Colonies, Spaceships and Spacestations and a big map you explore. As well there is the possibility of role play. If you want to, you can join an alliance with your friends and help each other to get even better. You can trade or just raid, you can protect or attack, you can be the friend of everybody or the fear of everybody.
It's all your choice!
Changelog version 0.40.0 Ribeye - 01.06.2017 10:00:002017-06-01T10:00:00+01:002017-06-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
I started merging the existing stylesheets and the newly developed DARWS-Framework. I expect a more unique style thanks to this Framework and easier changes to the GUI thanks to its built-in templating engine.
- Athena now has a dedicated account.
- NPCs are able to claim a solar system:
- Updated Mantis Bug Tracker to version 2.4.1.
- The base can now change the alert level of stationed ships.
- Camouflage now has a cool down mechanism (currently 2h).
- The shield can only be charged, if the camouflage is disabled.
- The shield can only be charged or enabled, if it is polarised.
- Enabling too many devices now has influence on the reliability of the reactor.
- Initial colonies are only possible on systems claimed by the NPC.
- Started to merge styles with the DARWS-Framework.
- References to older posts are now possible.
- Posts can be edited.
- Posts can be rated.
- Types of ship classes can be searched in German as well.
- The star chart can be discovered.
As always, if someone found a bug or has an idea, use the bug tracker or the forum.
Changelog Version 0.39.0 Ribeye - 01.05.2017 10:00:002017-05-01T10:00:00+01:002017-05-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Fixed multiple issues with shuttles.
- Fixed multiple issues with stationing.
Interruptions due to changes in the infrastructure Ribeye - 21.04.2017 09:11:532017-04-21T09:11:53+01:002017-04-21T09:11:53+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
Yesterday and today, there have been interruptions in the operation of Space Wars, the bug tracker, and the forum.
Reason for those issues have been changes on the infrastructure on which the operation of Space Wars relies on.
Changelog Version 0.38.0 Ribeye - 01.04.2017 10:00:002017-04-01T10:00:00+01:002017-04-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Removed some legacy code.
- Upgraded Mantis Bug Tracker to Version 2.2.0.
- Added a check for Lodes when automatically activating buildings.
- Changed graphic of Nereid-Class.
- Adjustments of the database to make docking, landing, and stationing more flexible.
- A click on the ship type in the database not leads to the corresponding entry in the Guide.
- Required research for ship class is shown in the database.
- Ships can be steered with the keyboard again.
- Introduced ship type Ark.
- Repairs and maintenance now require time (25 minutes).
- Aluminium Factory added.
- Graphen Factory added.
- Carbon Nanotube Factory added.
- Chemical Facility added.
- Memory Chip Factory added.
- Nanite Factory added.
- Keyboard is getting disabled for actions again, if an input form was selected.
- Ships are producing goods again.
- Fixed a bug that, reset production on ships every night.
- Fixed translation bugs.
- Fixed multiple issues, which were not visible.
Feature requests, ideas and bugs can be reported in the Bug Tracker or the Forum.
Changelog Version 0.37.0 Ribeye - 01.03.2017 10:00:002017-03-01T10:00:00+01:002017-03-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Mantis Bug Tracker updated to Version 2.1.0. (MantisBT now supports Markdown)
- Cost of base research for race specific research has been increased.
- Race specific base research increases maximal size of fleets by 500 points.
Everyone who finds a bug can report it in the official Bug Tracker or in the Forum. The same applies to ideas and feature requests.