Welcome to Space Wars!Space Wars is a free browser game. You don't have to install it on your computer and everything needed is already available, if you can access this page.
In this game you have to build your own civilization in space and protect it against others. You have Colonies, Spaceships and Spacestations and a big map you explore. As well there is the possibility of role play. If you want to, you can join an alliance with your friends and help each other to get even better. You can trade or just raid, you can protect or attack, you can be the friend of everybody or the fear of everybody.
It's all your choice!
Changelog Version 0.39.0 Ribeye - 01.05.2017 10:00:002017-05-01T10:00:00+01:002017-05-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Fixed multiple issues with shuttles.
- Fixed multiple issues with stationing.
Interruptions due to changes in the infrastructure Ribeye - 21.04.2017 09:11:532017-04-21T09:11:53+01:002017-04-21T09:11:53+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
Yesterday and today, there have been interruptions in the operation of Space Wars, the bug tracker, and the forum.
Reason for those issues have been changes on the infrastructure on which the operation of Space Wars relies on.
Changelog Version 0.38.0 Ribeye - 01.04.2017 10:00:002017-04-01T10:00:00+01:002017-04-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Removed some legacy code.
- Upgraded Mantis Bug Tracker to Version 2.2.0.
- Added a check for Lodes when automatically activating buildings.
- Changed graphic of Nereid-Class.
- Adjustments of the database to make docking, landing, and stationing more flexible.
- A click on the ship type in the database not leads to the corresponding entry in the Guide.
- Required research for ship class is shown in the database.
- Ships can be steered with the keyboard again.
- Introduced ship type Ark.
- Repairs and maintenance now require time (25 minutes).
- Aluminium Factory added.
- Graphen Factory added.
- Carbon Nanotube Factory added.
- Chemical Facility added.
- Memory Chip Factory added.
- Nanite Factory added.
- Keyboard is getting disabled for actions again, if an input form was selected.
- Ships are producing goods again.
- Fixed a bug that, reset production on ships every night.
- Fixed translation bugs.
- Fixed multiple issues, which were not visible.
Feature requests, ideas and bugs can be reported in the Bug Tracker or the Forum.
Changelog Version 0.37.0 Ribeye - 01.03.2017 10:00:002017-03-01T10:00:00+01:002017-03-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Mantis Bug Tracker updated to Version 2.1.0. (MantisBT now supports Markdown)
- Cost of base research for race specific research has been increased.
- Race specific base research increases maximal size of fleets by 500 points.
Everyone who finds a bug can report it in the official Bug Tracker or in the Forum. The same applies to ideas and feature requests.
Changelog Version 0.36.0 Ribeye - 01.02.2017 10:00:002017-02-01T10:00:00+01:002017-02-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Maindesk has been excluded from the view counter of new or GNN-Articles.
- Users are informed about nearly full cargo holds.
- Emojis are now supported in most part of the game.
- Trade routes
- Multiple calculation errors fixed.
- Goods can be reliably assigned to a ship again.
- Dates of upcoming maintenance match again in the entire game.
- Shuttles are shown again in the fleet overview.
- View Brigde stays active when switching between ships of a fleet.
- Stationed ships cannot be caught in a tractor beam anymore.
- Reserve battery will be charged, as soon as the main battery is full.
- DARWS is now capable of displaying a list of entries which own a given tag.
If someone finds a bug, it can be reported in the official bug tracker. Ideas for improvements can be placed in the forum.