Welcome to Space Wars!Space Wars is a free browser game. You don't have to install it on your computer and everything needed is already available, if you can access this page.
In this game you have to build your own civilization in space and protect it against others. You have Colonies, Spaceships and Spacestations and a big map you explore. As well there is the possibility of role play. If you want to, you can join an alliance with your friends and help each other to get even better. You can trade or just raid, you can protect or attack, you can be the friend of everybody or the fear of everybody.
It's all your choice!
Changelog Version 0.32.0 Ribeye - 01.10.2016 10:00:002016-10-01T10:00:00+01:002016-10-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
Not much to write about this month. The changes happened mostly under the hood.
- CKEditor updated to version 4.5.11
- Renamed the Squadron management to Hangar Bay.
- Menu point Intercomm get highlighted, when new, unread messages are available.
- Jump-Drive is capable of jumping in a direction for some fields.
Changelog Version 0.31.0 Ribeye - 01.09.2016 10:00:002016-09-01T10:00:00+01:002016-09-01T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Distress calls are shown on the map.
- Depending on the category, the field are now animated.
- Power of the beam weapons is divided by the fire rate.
- Lodes on colonies are now enforced.
- Name of the current game server is shown in the GUI.
- RSS feeds are mentioned on the start page.
- Module factory can be accessed over the side bar.
- Offers made by NPCs are now logged as well.
- Algae farms for stations.
- If a station is destroyed, goods will now remain in the wreck.
- Stations can now load torpedos.
- Stations with a shipyard cannot build the component shipyard anymore.
- Sensors of stations do not fall back into interplanetary mode anymore, when they are refreshed
If you would like to contribute to the development of Space Wars, use the official bug tracker.
Changelog Version 0.30.4 Ribeye - 24.08.2016 10:00:002016-08-24T10:00:00+01:002016-08-24T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
Space Wars now has its own bug tracker. It can be found at the following address: http://mantis.spacewars.ch
- Icon: Academy
- Icon: Ship construction
- Icon: Ship repair
- Icon: Ship maintenance
- Station component: Memory Chip Factory
- Station component: Duranium-Facility
- Station component: Tritanium-Facility
- Station component: Particle accelerator
- Subspace signatures are marked on the map.
- Subspace signatures are only shown for 24 hours.
- Storms are marked on the map.
- Technology of the ships reactor can be defined in the blueprint.
- Information about available devices is shown in the construction menu.
- Value of a ship is calculated on construction.
- More space between message partners.
- Currently used economy points of fleets are shown.
- Sensor tier of a blueprint is now saved.
- Transport power of a blueprint is now saved.
- Torpedos can be transfered again.
- Normal cargo bay was shown for ships with multiple bays.
- Filter for ship classes in the market is working again.
- Visitors without valid session could bypass security measurements.
Changelog Version 0.30.3 Ribeye - 12.08.2016 10:00:002016-08-12T10:00:00+01:002016-08-12T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Screenshots are shown as gallery.
- Station component: Reactors
- Station component: Spaceport
- Station component: Docks
- Blueprints can be shared.
- Ships in the market are counted in the blueprint.
- Blueprint cannot be removed, as long as a ship of this print is active.
- Which system are broken is shown on the Maindesk.
- Devices can be added and removed via Drag and Drop.
- Replicator can supply more than 10 crew.
- Scanner is only visible, if there is a defense central.
- Replicator can supply more than 10 crew.
- Creating new offers is logged in the History.
- Buying a ship is reported to the history.
Changelog Version 0.30.2 Ribeye - 08.08.2016 10:00:002016-08-08T10:00:00+01:002016-08-08T10:00:00+01:00RibeyeSpace Wars
- Position of ships which can be bought is shown.
- Ships on a trade route are shown on the colony / station under Stationed ships.
- Ships can request goods from own colonies and stations.
- Stations can set off distress calls.
- Colonies can set off distress calls.
- Changing the alert state does not reload the page anymore.
- Toggling on or off a system does not reload the page anymore.
- A message is dispalyed, when a system is toggled.
- Goods in the transfer menu are sorted correct again.